I have teamed up with Mink and Stone, a platform that lets you create your own perfect piece of jewellery, to bring you an exciting competition where you get to design and potentially win your very own creation!
The competition is really simple, you have to create your own piece, publish it and then post onto Instagram and Twitter. A winner will be picked my myself at the end of the month! Obviously there’s a little more too it, but you can read all of that below. Get as creative as you like or keep it simplistic, the choice is simply yours. If you’re lacking inspiration or want to know where to start, you can read my previous post on Mink and Stone where I created my gorgeous rose piece! I can’t remember exactly how much mine was, but I think it was around the £50-£70 mark and is incredible quality. So, if you want a change to win your dream piece, check out the competition rules below.
– Competition Rules –
1) Register on Mink&Stone (http://www.minkandstone.com/).
2) Design your own piece of jewellery, either a necklace or a bracelet.
3) Save your creation using #SheMightBeLoved tag at the description field.
4) ‘Publish’ your piece so that it appears on the ‘Inspiration’ page. Your string must be completely covered with beads. (Try adding smaller beads or adjusting the length of the string if it doesn’t work at first try.)
5) Share your design on Twitter and Instagram tagging @GeorginaGrogan_ and @minkandstone using the #MinkStoneMyPiece
6) Be sure to follow both @minkandstone and @GeorginaGrogan_ on Twitter and Instagram
7) Competition will end on the 31st of March and be open to the UK only
8) Winner will be picked at random from Twitter or Instagram and will get their unique jewellery design made and delivered to them!
That’s it, good luck to you all!