She Might Be Loved works with brands across the Globe and does accept products/clothing to review, sponsored and unsponsored, however, I do have a policy in place and certain guidelines, just to keep things crystal clear between us and so both parties are happy!
– Reviews will always be written from my personal experience of the product and companies may suggest terminology or language for the review if it is a sponsored post, but I do not have to use it as I will always have creative control.
– Every item will be clearly marked at the bottom of my post, this is how I run my website and I am completely transparent with my readers.
– If I do not like a product, have a reaction or if it isn’t fit for my personal use and do not see it making good content, even as a negative review, I can and will choose to not feature it at all.
– Depending on the product, I do charge for reviews, prices will vary.
– I do run giveaways but I only give items away that I have personally used myself and can fully recommend. Exclusions apply.
– Just because you have chosen to send me a product, unless agreed upon and /or sponsored, it does not mean I am obliged to post about it, especially if I have no knowledge of it being posted out at all. She Might Be Loved receives a lot of products a month, some of which I don’t even have knowledge of them being sent.
–If a product/item is sent to me and it is not fit for use, I cannot promise it will be returned. I have no post office nearby and will not be responsible for shipping costs.
– Content is not available to be checked or pre-approved before posting, not even if sponsored, as previously mentioned, I have full creative control.
– This website contains automated affiliate links, I will not remove them from a post unless agreed upon before writing.
– This website contains adverts from various platforms, if you click them and/or purchase from them, I do receive a small amount of money.
For questions or anything else, please feel free to get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org